Thursday, June 14, 2012

my creative space - hooking it up

I'm busy with my hook once again ... and loving it!


I've only had ONE bid for the purse to raise funds for the little boy who needs major surgery. The auction will end tonight so here's one last plea for bids!


I'm giving it another shot by auction off this little amigurumi turtle too. Unfortunately this one is open only to people in Jeddah and to bid you need to leave a comment on the facebook page OR you can let me know directly, exactly how much you'd like to bid. Bidding starts at SR 30. This auction will stay open until Saturday 10 am local time in sha Allah.



Another thing, the Pay It Forward is still open too!  

And there are more creative spaces here!

2 comments:

Sketched Soul June 15, 2012 at 3:06 AM  

As-salaamu'alaykum sis,
Looks like you're a busy bee!!
Okay.. so the auction ppl have comments on moderation, it was a little difficult to 'bid'...but those earrings gotta be mineeeeeeee...lol... *puts on my bullet proof vest*

.... I checked out your Pay It Forward, I remember doing this a few years ago, it was fun..and I'm tempted to do it again, but I have SO much on the plate right now :/ ..... if things get better in the next three weeks, and it's still open I might join :)

sharon June 23, 2012 at 1:40 PM  

Hello! Haven't visited for a while. You've been up to some very nice things. I love this little turtle, especially his buttons. Too adorable! You do really nice things with your crochet hook. Hope summer is blissful where you are.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to checking in with your blog too.

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP